ANDYVISION - watch me try to be creative. live.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've seen some dorky things

... but this one is perhaps wins it. It might just be because I identify with this one so much. Behold, KERN the iPhone game.


KERN iphone game demo from Jason Franzen on Vimeo


I just downloaded it a few minutes ago. The design is really clean and somewhat unconventional. It's worth the $0.99 for that alone. (Also, how rad is that vertical Vimeo player? Great for iPhone demos.)

After some clicking, I found that these guys have made another app too. Check out EYE vs. EYE.


EYE vs. EYE iPhone game demo from Jason Franzen on Vimeo


If anyone from the Circus is reading this, I dare you to get this game and challenge Sylvia to a round. I double dog dare ya.

Thanks to Mr. Mind for this gem.

No comments: