ANDYVISION - watch me try to be creative. live.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

An email blast from the past

My Entourage notifier just popped up telling me I had a new email. "No subject, probably Nuno," I thought. But when I clicked on it, this is what I saw:


I think someone from the past is trying to send me a message through email. Maybe someone time traveled back to 1904, and is attempting to reach me to tell me that they're trapped.

I'm trying to think of who I know that could possibly have time travel capabilities, and I'm drawing a bit of a blank. If you're the person that's trying to contact me, leave me a message scrawled under the right back table of the Laughing Goat coffee shop (or whatever it is in 1904) in Boulder, Colorado.

2 comments:

Erica Mae said...

It was me.

Patio Action Pearson said...

What do you need? Food? A key? 1.21 gigawatts?!