ANDYVISION - watch me try to be creative. live.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

This is what my tuition goes towards

Right now, it's 8:47 in th morning. I've been up for just a little under 48 hours. Why? You ask. D&AD's. I haven't slept for days because of lastminute.com. I'm suprisingly coherent, but since startin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ahh, I just fell almost dozed off




So that was what happened when I opened up my blogger window this morning. Because of D&ADs due Monday I'm now going on day three without sleep. I'm about 51 hours in and actually feel perfectly fine. It's sort of bizarre. I'm guess a crash will probably come tonight as we're working on the tampons redesign.

I was going to post the fruits of my labor right now, but I think I'll wait and just eat a sammy, watch Thursday's Lost on TiVO and take it easy. 51 hours and counting, son.

I'm completely stoked on the stuff we're entering so that's awesome. I think we definitely have a shot. Britiiish peeeenciiiillll . . .

P.S. Coors Light is my new favorite energy drink.

No comments: