ANDYVISION - watch me try to be creative. live.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Grammar A Go-Go

Now you all know it.

I’m a huge dork for grammar. And as proof, I present you with three of my favorite grammar-based blogs that I’ve recently discovered:

Apostrophe Abuse
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks
lowercase L

Wonderful treats such as the following examples await you.




I am humbled by their sheer lapse of any sense of grammatical obligation demonstrated here.

In semi-related news, watching ABC News this evening I learned that in my old hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan, one out of every five residents are completely or nearly completely illiterate. That’s insane! It's the second most populous city in the state. How could that even happen? I guess I’m just glad that I’m one of the other four.

Go grammar.

No comments: