ANDYVISION - watch me try to be creative. live.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've made it. Now it's time to make it.

Two days, 1,450 miles, 257 dead bugs and three Red Bulls and two Amps later, I'm officially a resident of Boulder, CO. It's a rather bizarre thought.

Also, never ever ever drive through Kansas. That truthfully ranks up there as one of the worst things I've ever done. Seriously. Don't do it. It's a terrible state.

But Boulder seems cool enough, in the two hours I've been here. But Monday will be the big day.

I had two semi-weird coincidences today involving my current career arc.

One was this morning in my hotel room in Fulton, Missouri. I just turned on CNN, which was showing the weather report. They had the national map up with all the high temps for the day. As the weatherman usually does, this gentleman picked out three cities at random to mention their specific forecast. His three picks were Atlanta, Denver and Portland.

The second coincidence was the realization today that the season premiere of Mad Men was the night before my first day at Wieden. And now, the season finale comes the evening before my first day at Crispin.

Well, time to crash for now. Get some sleep while I can. I'll share the fun when I can.

No comments: